Re: tc-list A translation cannot can be better?

  • Prof. Ron Minton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 1999
      On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Wieland Willker wrote:
      > I have come across this King-James-Only FAQ:
      > http://www.aloha.net/~bstaggs/kjb-faq.html

      I don't mind the KJVOs religion, but it is disappointing to see people so
      blind they can not see that when two KJVs differ they can not both be
      "perfect." The concept of don't confuse me with the evidence may also
      apply to TR onlyism, Alexandrianism, and etcism.
      (No, you don't want to know what the spell checker offered for the above.)

      Ron Minton