Re: tc-list Scribal tendencies - Christian Ethics?

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 1999

      Jack Kilmon wrote:

      TonyProst@... wrote:

      > On this issue, you might check the Secret Mark websites, which I am certain
      > someone on this list can refer you to!

      http://www.globaltown.com/shawn/secmark.html

      http://www1.bremen.de/~wie/Secret/secmark_home.html

      Messed this one up. Should be
      http://www1.uni-bremen.de/~wie/Secret/secmark.home.html

      http://home.sol.no/~noetic/secm.htm

      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Trowbridge/secmark.htm

      http://www.trends.net/~yuku/bbl/8secmk.htm

      http://members.xoom.com/jesusquest/

      http://osf1.gmu.edu/~herwin/mark.htm

      and this one:
      http://osf1.gmu.edu/~herwin/mark.html

      http://www.historian.net/secmark.htm

      Sorry bout dat

      Jack

      Jack Kilmon
      jkilmon@...

      http://www.historian.net

    • Andrew Payne
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 1999
        YOu mentioned two of Bart Ehrman's essays, have your read his An Orthodox
        Corruption of Scripture?