Re: tc-list Darlow and Moule

  • Dexter Garnier
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 1999
      M. Bossingham wrote:

      > On Saturday I visited a 2nd hand bookshop and
      > saw a full set of Darlow and Moule for sale. It was
      > the Kraus reprint and it was priced at 450 pounds
      > sterling!! It was in mint condition.
      >
      > Is that a reasonable price?
      >
      > Every Blessing
      >
      > Mike Bossingham.
      > Maidenhead, UK.

      Rulon-Miller seems to have a later edition set at $200.00:

      DARLOW, T.H., and H.F. Moule, editors. Historical catalogue of the printed
      editions of Holy Scripture in the library of the British Foreign Bible
      Society. In two volumes. Cambridge: M. Martino, [1993]. Re-print edition in
      4 volumes of the original edition of London, 1903-11, new in red cloth,
      gilt. Volume I: English; volumes II, III and IV Polyglots and languages
      other than English. Limited to 350 sets. The standard reference on editions
      of the Bible printed in all languages. Book# 12061 US$ 200.00 > Hi,

      Rulon-Miller Books (ABAA / ILAB) , 400 Summit Avenue , Saint Paul , MN ,
      U.S.A. , 55102
      Phone 800-441-0076 / Fax 651-290-0646 , Email rulon@...

      Dexter Garnier
      San Francisco, CA 94114