tc-list John 7:8 in p66 and p75

  • Steven Carr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 1999
      This is a very elementary question to which I could easily find the
      answer by looking in NA27.

      However, I don't have my copy with me here on my travels, so could
      somebody tell me please if 'yet' in John 7:8 is in p66 and p75 and, if
      possible, which manuscripts it is missing from?
    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 1999
        I am not at home to check my sources either but would be interested
        in whether this is OUPW or OUK or absent.

        Jack

        Steven Carr wrote:

        > This is a very elementary question to which I could easily find the
        > answer by looking in NA27.
        >
        > However, I don't have my copy with me here on my travels, so could
        > somebody tell me please if 'yet' in John 7:8 is in p66 and p75 and, if
        > possible, which manuscripts it is missing from?
      • Jim West
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 1999
          At 05:43 PM 4/20/99 +0100, you wrote:
          >This is a very elementary question to which I could easily find the
          >answer by looking in NA27.
          >
          >However, I don't have my copy with me here on my travels, so could
          >somebody tell me please if 'yet' in John 7:8 is in p66 and p75 and, if
          >possible, which manuscripts it is missing from?

          p66 has oudepw
          p75 has oupw

          best,

          jim

          Jim West, ThD
          Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
          Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

          fax- 978-231-5986
          email- jwest@...
          web page- http://web.infoave.net/~jwest