Re: tc-list Wanted: Good homes for tc books

  • Johan Lust
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15, 1999
      Dear,

      I already have to write something about Wevers' Numbers for ETL, and I have
      van der Kooij's book.
      I am interested in
      - Sharpe, John and Kimberly van Kampen, eds. The Bible as Book: The
      Manuscript Tradition;
      - Flesher, Paul V. M., ed. Targum Studies, Volume 2: Targum and Peshitta,
      - de Waard, Jan, A Handbook on Isaiah. Textual Criticism and the Translator.

      Johan
      ------
      At 11:32 14/04/99 -0500, you wrote:
      >Johann--let me know if you are interesting in reviewing any of these for
      >TC..thanks, leonard

    • Leonard Greenspoon
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 15, 1999
        thanks, Johan -- leonard