Re: tc-list Wanted: Good homes for tc books

  • Leonard Greenspoon
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 14 9:32 AM
      Johann--let me know if you are interesting in reviewing any of these for
      TC..thanks, leonard

      *Wevers, John William. Notes on the Greek Text of Numbers

      *Flesher, Paul V. M., ed. Targum Studies, Volume 2: Targum and Peshitta

      *G├╝ting, Eberhard W and David L. Mealand. Asyndeton in Paul: A
      Text-Criticism and Statistical Enquiry into Pauline Style

      *Sharpe, John and Kimberly van Kampen, eds. The Bible as Book: The
      Manuscript Tradition

      *van der Kooij, Arie, The Oracle of Tyre: The Septuagint of Isaiah 23 as
      Version and Vision

      *de Waard, Jan, A Handbook on Isaiah. Textual Criticism and the Translator
      volume 1.
    • Johan Lust
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 15 1:22 AM
        Dear,

        I already have to write something about Wevers' Numbers for ETL, and I have
        van der Kooij's book.
        I am interested in
        - Sharpe, John and Kimberly van Kampen, eds. The Bible as Book: The
        Manuscript Tradition;
        - Flesher, Paul V. M., ed. Targum Studies, Volume 2: Targum and Peshitta,
        - de Waard, Jan, A Handbook on Isaiah. Textual Criticism and the Translator.

        Johan
        ------
        At 11:32 14/04/99 -0500, you wrote:
        >Johann--let me know if you are interesting in reviewing any of these for
        >TC..thanks, leonard

      • Leonard Greenspoon
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 15 6:35 AM
          thanks, Johan -- leonard