tc-list off topic -- yet *another* list

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 2:37 PM
      Call me crazy, especially given the amount of time it takes in being
      involved with Corpus Paulinum, but I'm thinking about setting up yet *another*
      list -- this one to be dedicated to the discussion of critical questions
      surrounding the Gospel of Mark. Do List Members feel that such a list is needed
      and/or would be viable? Let me know, please.

      And if you haven't paid a visit to C-P yet, please do so. Come on over and
      browse our archives at

      http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=corpus-paul

      to see all that's been happening there.

      Yours,