tc-list "Pitfalls of Typology" article help!!!! with reference to journal name, etc.

  • Bauer, Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 1999
      TC-Listers:

      A blest first day of the Feast Of Unleavened Bread, a blest second day of
      Pesah, and a Good Friday to such as may wish to have such greetings from me,
      a Montana Synod Lutheran. And Yom Tov and Shabbat Shalom, too.

      Was the "Pitfalls of Typology" article referred to on this list a while ago?
      The article was on different scripts from the Hebrew Bible, so I don't think
      so, but I'm not sure where else I could have gotten this reference. If you
      need journal name, so do I. I am seeking this reference for the
      Interlibrary Loan copy that I have so that I can properly credit this
      article. It was written, I believe, in or after 1985. The credit said
      parts of the article was read or given to the Aramaic Section (or some
      similar name) at the SBL Conference in Chicago in '84. I would give the
      article's author's name but the article is at home and I'm at the salt mine.
      Nose to the tube. So if this article was referred to on this list, could
      one of the more computer literate of y'all tell me how to refer to the
      archives? Jimmy?

      This request may be better answered off-list, I'm not sure. I tend to be a
      lurker, and am not a scholar to the level of many posters. Your indulgence
      is, of course, appreciated.

      In Service,

      Marc Bauer
      Computer Operator I
      Computer Operations Bureau
      State of Montana
      Hm: 406.442.5971
      Snail Mail: Post Office Box 65, Helena, MT 59624-0065

      Vielen Dank.