RE: tc-list h*elp please

  • Bauer, Marc
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 29, 1999
      TC-Listers et TC-Lurkers:

      Greetings from Helena, MT. I checked my drives with these commands. Dir
      ska.* /s/p

      and

      dir *.ska /s/p

      this is necessary as happy99.exe uses both forms. I have been infected with
      this worm in the past. Nothing showed up at this time.

      Have a Great Pesach and Holy Week and 2nd day of Eid al Adha.

      Marc Bauer
      Computer Operator I
      State of Montana, Computing Operations Bureau
      Home: 406.442.5971
      Mailing: P. O. Box 65
      Helena, MT 59624-0065