tc-list Re: Greek/Russian interlinear

  • Boguslaw Blawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 1999
      Dear Prof. Ron Minton and readers:

      From the Greek/Russian interlinear they are available:

      Evangelie ot Luki, ed. A. A. Alekseew, transl. V. W. Rebrik. Stockholm-St.
      Petersburg 1994.
      Evangelie ot Matfeja, ed. A. A. Alekseew, transl. V. W. Rebrik.
      Stockholm-St. Petersburg 1997.

      In print:

      Evangelie ot Marka, ed. A. A. Alekseew, transl. V. W. Rebrik.
      Evangelie ot Ioanna, ed. A. A. Alekseew, transl. D. F. Boumajnov.

      All editions should be to obtain at United Bible Societies or at Institute
      of Bible Translation Stockholm, which are participating on this project. I
      am sorry I can't give the ISBN numbers. Dr. Rebrik, whom I met yesterday,
      hadn’t any exemplar at hand.

      The Greek text follows GNT 4 with exceptions for some majority variants,
      which are traditionally important for Russian orthodoxy theology.

      By the way, there are also complete Greek/Polish interlinear with
      grammatical codes: Grecko-polski Nowy Testament, transl. R. Popowski, M.
      Wojciechowski. Warsaw 1994. ISBN 83-85435-18-2.

      > On 14 Feb 99 at 22:58, Prof. Ron Minton wrote:
      >
      > I just returned from teaching in Ukraine. I was asked whether there is
      > available a Greek/Russian interlinear. Does anyone know where one is
      > available?

      I hope this helps.

      Regards,

      Boguslaw Blawat