tc-list Colloquium

  • DC PARKER
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3, 1999
      A reminder to anybody who would like to attend the Second Birmingham
      Colloquium on the Textual Criticism of the NT, that it is still
      possible to register. All details, and a registration form, are
      available at the web-site

      http://web.bham.ac.uk/d.c.parker/2ndColloquium.html

      The them of the Colloquium is the International Greek New Testament
      Project and the Gospel of John. Speakers include Professor J.K.
      Elliott, Professor J.N. Birdsall, Professor B. Aland, Dr K. Wachtel,
      Professor C.D. Osburn, Dr P. Robinson, Prof. A. Alexeev, Dr G. Mink,
      Dr P. McReynolds, The Revd Dr W.J. Elliott, Dr J.L. North, Dr U.
      Schmid, Dr M. Bakker, Dr D.G.K. Taylor, The Revd M.E. Bossingham, Mr
      B. Morrill, and Dr D.C. Parker.

      The papers of the First Colloquium will be launched at the meeting,
      as the first volume in Texts and Studies, Third Series. For details,
      see

      http://web.bham.ac.uk/d.c.parker/TS.html

      DR DC PARKER
      READER IN NEW TESTAMENT TEXTUAL CRITICISM AND PALAEOGRAPHY
      DEPT OF THEOLOGY
      UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
      TEL. 0121-414 3613
      FAX 0121-414 6866
      E-MAIL D.C.PARKER@.BHAM.AC.UK
    • Prof. Ron Minton
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 29, 1999
        I am away from the office right now. Would someone please post the email
        address for the B-Greek and B-Hebrew discussion groups.

        thanks,
        Ron Minton
        5379 North Farm Road 179
        Springfield, MO 65803
        (417)833-9581
      • James Trimm
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 29, 1999
          b-aramaic can be joined from the b-aramaic webpage
          at http://www.nazarene.net/aramaic

          At 09:59 AM 6/29/99 -0500, you wrote:
          >I am away from the office right now. Would someone please post the email
          >address for the B-Greek and B-Hebrew discussion groups.
          >
          >thanks,
          >Ron Minton
          >5379 North Farm Road 179
          >Springfield, MO 65803
          >(417)833-9581

          James Trimm
          He who seeks will not cease until he finds,
          and having found he will be amazed,
          and having been amazed he will reign,
          and having reigned he will rest.
          - The Goodnews according to the Hebrews
          The Society for the Advancement of Nazarene Judaism:
          PO Box 471; Hurst, TX 76053; USA
          http://www.nazarene.net
          A nonprofit organization supported by freewill offerings
          Check out our e-mail discusion groups.
          The International Nazarene Beit Din
          http://www.nazarene.net/beitdin
          International Nazarene Congregation Directory
          http://www.nazarene.net/directory.htm?
          Beit Netzarim Congregation in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
          http://www.nazarene.net/beitnetzarim
        • Prof. Ron Minton
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 29, 1999
            On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, James Trimm wrote:
            > b-aramaic can be joined from the b-aramaic webpage
            > at http://www.nazarene.net/aramaic

            Thanks James; I still need addresses for the B-Greek and B-Hebrew
            discussion groups.

            Ron Minton
            5379 North Farm Road 179
            Springfield, MO 65803
            (417)833-9581
          • Jim West
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 29, 1999
              >On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, James Trimm wrote:
              >> b-aramaic can be joined from the b-aramaic webpage
              >> at http://www.nazarene.net/aramaic
              >

              >Thanks James; I still need addresses for the B-Greek and B-Hebrew
              >discussion groups.

              join-b-greek@...

              join-b-hebrew@...

              best,

              jim

              +++++++++++++++++++++++++
              Jim West, ThD
              email- jwest@...
              web page- http://web.infoave.net/~jwest
            • Jeffrey B. Gibson
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 29, 1999
                "Prof. Ron Minton" wrote:

                > On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, James Trimm wrote:
                > > b-aramaic can be joined from the b-aramaic webpage
                > > at http://www.nazarene.net/aramaic
                >
                > Thanks James; I still need addresses for the B-Greek and B-Hebrew
                > discussion groups.

                B-Greek is Biblical Greek <b-greek@...>

                B-Hebrew is Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew@...>

                Yours,

                Jeffrey
                --
                Jeffrey B. Gibson
                7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 9, 1999
                  I have accepted a position with Piedmont Baptist College. Those of you
                  who occasionally contact me please note my new address information.
                  Maybe now I will be able to finish my collation efforts of one of
                  the IGNTP films (sorry for the delays Dr. Morrill).

                  BTW Bruce, are you still seeking volunteers to collate mss? If so, please
                  make another public announcement on this list and I will forward to some
                  friends who may be interested.

                  OLD ADDRESS:
                  Ronald L. Minton
                  5379 N. Farm Rd. 179
                  Springfield, MO 65803

                  NEW ADDRESS:
                  Dr. Ron Minton, Graduate Division Dean
                  Piedmont Baptist College
                  716 Franklin Street
                  Winston-Salem, NC 27101
                  (336) 725-8344 X2209
                  mintonr@...

                  My wife, Nancy, is Director of Financial Aid
                  (336) 725-8344 X2322 mintonn@...

                  New addresses are EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY,
                  Ron Minton
                • Bruce Morrill
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 9, 1999
                    On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Prof. Ron Minton wrote:
                    > BTW Bruce, are you still seeking volunteers to collate mss? If so, please
                    > make another public announcement on this list and I will forward to some
                    > friends who may be interested.

                    Yes, we are still needing qualified collators to work on minuscule
                    manuscripts of John. In the past year, several professors have assigned
                    students in graduate level textual criticism classes to complete a
                    collation of a ms of John for the IGNTP, which is a great introduction to
                    various aspects of our task. These collations are checked by experienced
                    collators, following the multiple check policy of the IGNTP, so we are
                    also needing experienced collators. Please contact me if you are
                    interested or for additional information.

                    Bruce Morrill bruce@...