Re: Late-Re: tc-list Thiede,Qumran, and Papyrology

  • Thomas J. Kraus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 1999
      Thanks, James, for pointing out the problems with my e-mail of Thiede,
      Qumran, and Papyrology, which decisively was too long. Sorry about that.
      If anybody is interested in what I wrote about that - I think now it is
      not recent anymore - please, contact me off-list and you´ll receive my
      complete message as an e-mail or an attachement.
      Once again, thanks to James R. Adair, and sorry to all tc-ers.

      Thomas

      Universitaet Regensburg
      Kath.-theol. Fakultaet
      Universitaetsstr. 31