tc-list Request for assistance

  • Mike Bossingham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 1999
      Hi,

      Is there anyone out there with a scanner and a copy
      of Tischendorf's 8th edition prepared to give me a
      hand?

      I need a scan the page(s) that contain the text and
      apparatus of Mark 3:16. This need on be in
      one colour (often called "Line-Art" by scanners) and
      to a resolution of 300dpi. It would probably best be sent
      as a GIF or a compressed TIF - But I can read most
      formats

      Thanks for you consideration of this.

      Mike Bossingham

      MikeBossingham@...