Re: tc-list The PAPYRUS EGERTON 2 Homepage (TC-List)

  • Dave Washburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 1998
      Wieland Willker wrote:

      > For your holiday enjoyment:
      >
      > The PAPYRUS EGERTON 2 Homepage
      >
      > http://purl.org/WILLKER/Egerton/Egerton_home.html

      This page is very well organized and the images are excellent as far as I can
      tell. I don't know that much about this topic so I can't comment too much on
      the content; however, one thing that strikes me about the page that shows
      typical letters is that there appear, to my untrained eye, to be at least two
      hands represented in the scripts. Has anyone else commented on this, or does
      anybody else here have any thoughts?

      --
      Dave Washburn
      http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur