tc-list Request

  • Blue Skies White Stars
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 1998
      Greetings list,

      This issue is related to translation instead of TC, so please pardon me
      for asking. I know there's more than a few of you that have access to this
      material quicker, so I'm asking here- I recalled reading a few years back
      about a big fuss the scholarly community made over the NIV's inconsistency
      of the translation of the word sarx (flesh here, sinful nature there,
      etc....). Can someone e-mail me the references and criticisms if they are
      aware of them? Thank you. Please e-mail them to me off list, since they
      don't relate to the subject of TC and many folks might not be interested in
      reading.

      Kerry Gilliard
      1 Peter 3:15, Jude 3
      blufunk195@...