tc-list Orlando

  • Leonard Greenspoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 1998
      Harold--Friday evening, at 5:30 (for an early dinner) seems to be the best
      time for the Adm.Comm. of NETS to meet..Rob, Dave, and I are free then, and
      Dave THINKS you are..I hope so. Since Dave and Rob (and maybe you) wish
      to go to the evening IBR meeting, I said to let me know which hotel IBR
      meets in, and we could meet for dinner in that lobby..Meanwhile, Don Kraus
      had asked a while back to meet me for lunch on Monday...in asking what I
      should plan for, I just received the following reply:

      >Don sends his apologies for not having more information; there has been
      >a great deal of internal wrangling about the electronic clause in the
      >Septuagint contract. As he says, though, the fact that they are arguing
      >about it means they want to sign the contract.

      So, that's something we'll want to consider Friday...Also, Rob and I are
      part of a new ad hoc committee to discuss the possibility of having our
      BULLETIN published by a publisher..and I thought we might discuss some of
      that on Friday evening also (will there be time to EAT?). Ted Bergren,
      Fritz Knobloch, and Mel Peters are the other members of that group, but
      they are unavailable for Friday, so I'll get together with them (and eat
      again?) on Saturday..

      let me know how all of this sounds to you..

      thanks

      leonard

      p.s.--We are still saving a place of hono(u)r for your KS10 article,ljg