tc-list address correction for web page

  • Vinton A. Dearing
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 1998
      I am sorry to have given a false address for my web page; it does not
      have "/individuals" in it, but reads correctly
      http://www.english.humnet.ucla.edu/dearing
      I have added links to my collation of the manuscripts of Third John
      that date before the tenth century, and to a computer program for
      examining the probability that manuscripts or printed editions
      descend independently from a lost source.
      I should particularly like to have comments on the collation, in which
      I indicate my sense of which readings are better than others.
      Vinton A. Dearing
    • Maurice A. O'Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 1998
        At 10:45 07/11/98 PST, you wrote:
        >I am sorry to have given a false address for my web page; it does not
        >have "/individuals" in it, but reads correctly
        > http://www.english.humnet.ucla.edu/dearing
        >I have added links to my collation of the manuscripts of Third John
        >that date before the tenth century, and to a computer program for
        >examining the probability that manuscripts or printed editions
        >descend independently from a lost source.
        > I should particularly like to have comments on the collation, in which
        >I indicate my sense of which readings are better than others.
        > Vinton A. Dearing

        Sorry to tell you I'm still error message on your revised URL
        Regards,

        Maurice

        [Maurice A. O'Sullivan
        Bray, Ireland]

        mauros@...
      • Andrew Payne
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 1998
          Regrettably I receive the same error message as well.

          Andrew Payne