tc-list new address

  • Vinton A. Dearing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1998
      My web page address is no longer
      http://englishwww.humnet.ucla.edu/individuals/dearing
      but
      http://www.english.humnet.ucla.edu/individuals/dearing

      A small difference, but important to me. I have just found out that
      the old address still "works" but the computer programs so accessed
      are old versions. The new address accesses the new versions of my
      computer programs for making stemmas. Those of you who have the old
      versions, please get the new ones of QPREP, QRING, and QSYN, the
      first three in the series. QANOM, QTREE, and QARCH are unchanged.
      I am trying to have the old address and page deleted, but must
      wait for help from the person who handles our computer accounts.
      Vinton A. Dearing