tc-list Habakkuk Font

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 1998
      I have placed a new scribal font on my website as a companion to the DSSFont
      designed
      after 1QISa. This one is based on the script of the Pesher Habakkuk. Like all of
      my scribal
      fonts, it does require some "scribing" using your character spacing utility to raise
      lameds
      or lower finials and adjustment of point size to approximate the textual exemplar.

      I hope it is useful. The purpose of these fonts are to assist you in your
      publications where
      you would prefer to use the original script rather than modern square characters or
      transliterations. Their use in the classroom may assist your students in their
      familiarity
      with the original scripts.

      You can download the font at http://www.historian.net/files.htm

      Hope ya like it.