Re: tc-list Let's let this thread die quickly, please

  • Rev. Craig R. Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1998
      (Not that I'm the arbiter of good taste or protocol or anything--just a
      > lowly Ph.D. candidate.)

      I'll take your word for it (being an even lowlier STM student) that this question of mine was in bad taste (on this list at least). I apologize (mea culpa) for responding again; I had not yet read your call for the immediate death of the thread. You have heard the last of me on the topic.

      Craig R. Harmon

      -----
      See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/tc-list/?start=4757