tc-list recovering the invisible

  • Vinton A. Dearing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7 5:55 PM
      For advanced photographic methods applied to the Dead Sea Scrolls and
      (if I remember) a major manuscript of the Hebrew Bible contact the
      Ancient Biblical Manuscript Center in Claremont, California, USA.
      I'm sorry not to have a better address; the Center has an
      international reputation as a repository of photographs of DSS and biblical
      material, so a reference librarian can provide what I cannot.
      Vinton A. Dearing