Re: tc-list Apology (fwd)

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1998
      Lest any conspiracy theories start, let me report that I personally added
      Charles Landon to the tc-list on September 18, 1998, and I have now removed
      him from the list at his own request. I did a review of Landon's book _A
      Text-Critical Study of the Epistle of Jude_ in TC 2 (1997), and he posted a
      response to my review a week or so ago on the tc-list. There have been no
      attempts to keep him off this list (there is nothing that anyone other than I
      can do to prohibit people from participating on the list), and I'm not aware
      of anyone who has something against him personally or professionally, although
      anything is possible.

      Jimmy Adair
      Listowner, tc-list