tc-list Art Farstad

  • Ronald L. Minton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 1998
      You may have heard that Arthur Farstad died the first of the month. I
      think the below is accurate:
      He was born in 1935. Not only was Art a great and humble
      man of God, but he was also the senior editor of the NKJV translation,
      co-editor (with Zane Hodges) of the Greek NT According to the Majority
      Text, author of _The NKJV in the Great Tradition_, organizer of the 1993
      Nelson Majority Text Interlinear, President of the Majority Text Society,
      and was working on Logos-21, the first actual translation of the Majority
      Text into English. Our loss is heaven's gain.

      Ron Minton