tc-list Published facsimilies/transcriptions

  • Ed Gorham (WIXT)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 1998
      Could anyone out there provide me with bibliographic data for published
      facsimiles and/or transcriptions of the papyri, Sinaiticus, Vaticanus,
      etc. etc? I hear people making reference to them, but can seem to
      locate them.

      For those of you who don't subscribe to B-Greek, it seems that the
      eventually-to-be-published book by Comfort and Barrett, The Complete
      Texts of the Earliest NT Manuscripts, has some problems. Bart Ehrman
      was asked to write a blurb based on his reading of the introduction and
      rejected it out of hand, saying it was filled with egregious factual
      errors. (!)

      I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!

      Ed Gorham
      egorham@...
    • Bruce Morrill
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 1998
        On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Ed Gorham (WIXT) wrote:
        > Could anyone out there provide me with bibliographic data for published
        > facsimiles and/or transcriptions of the papyri, Sinaiticus, Vaticanus,
        > etc. etc? I hear people making reference to them, but can seem to
        > locate them.

        See J.K. Elliott's _A Bibliography of Greek New Testament Manuscripts_,
        Cambridge, 1989.

        Bruce Morrill bruce@...