Re: tc-list Greek O.T. "editiones quinta et sexta"

  • Mark Gipe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 1998
      I know this is not what you are asking about, but for photos of the Hexapla see
      "Psalterii Hexapli Reliqviae" by Iohannis Card. Mercati printed in 1958. I
      have some copies of the book about 75 pages of so but not the whole thing. I
      know a library about 20 miles from where I live that has it.

      Also note other post for more data.

      Mark Gipe