Re: tc-list C. Hedrick and the Clement letter

  • Yuri Kuchinsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17 8:19 PM
      On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Julio Anjos wrote:

      > But is it confirmed that this one saw the Secret Gospel Letter?

      As far as I know, Julio.

      As I said originally, this came to me in a word of mouth sort of way. I
      don't know more about it than I've reported here. But this information was
      too relevant to disregard, so I've mentioned it in the context of
      discussing the current status of SecMk.

      Please take this with a caveat.

      Best wishes,

      Yuri.