tc-list Distributors for Cerf and GCS

  • Mr A.J.A. LABOUCHERE
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 1998
      Re distributors for editions Cerf and GCS: I don't know if they have
      actual US distributors, but their volumes can be ordered from any serious
      academic bookstore. Two I often use for such orders are the Seminary Co-op
      Bookstore, in Chicago (near the Div School), and Blackwells, in Oxford
      (UK).

      The more recent GCS volumes have been published by the Akademie Verlag;
      what has happened since reunification, I'm not sure.

      --Petersen, Penn State Univ.