Re: tc-list Hanson's Catalogue of NT Papyri & Codices

  • Dave Washburn
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 1998
      > At 04:36 PM 8/5/98 -0400, you wrote:
      > >I am running windows 98 with a 486 board upgraded to a 586 (at 133 MH). I
      > >have the pages loaded in a matter of seconds! I have only about 20 meg. on
      > >board memory. America Online is my provider.....
      > >
      > >I think the site is great......
      > >

      > >Paul Moore
      >
      > I'm with Paul. I use a 266 mhz processor with a 586 chip; and a 56K modem-
      > and have no trouble whatever with K.C.'s page. It loads quick- and the
      > whole thing is one of the better, and more useful, web pages.
      >

      > Jim

      You fellows must have caught it on a good day. I run a 233 mHz with
      64 meg of RAM and a 56K modem, and it has taken a good two minutes
      every time I've gone to it. I agree, though, that the end result is
      a very useful page.
      Dave Washburn
      http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
      When in doubt, go for chocolate. Life is too short
      not to.