Re: tc-list Oxyrhynchus Exhibition On-Line

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 1998
      On 21 Jul 98 at 12:04, Dave Washburn wrote:

      > It's an excellent site except for one thing: all the frame
      > definitions include the parameter "scrolling=no" so one is not able
      > to scroll through the pages or the navigation bar on the left. The
      > page programmers would do very well to eliminate that, because if you
      > don't have your screen resolution set extremely high, you can't see
      > all of the page.

      I found this annoying too and have mentioned it to the chap who set up the
      page. Until it is corrected there is one way of partially dealing with the
      problem -- to go to "decrease font" in Netscape Navigator (under
      "View") or "Fonts" in Internet Explorer (also under "View").

      Mark
      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...

      World Without Q: http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/q
      (Please note new address)