tc-list review of Lust et al., LXX Lexicon

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 1998
      A new book review is available in TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual
      Criticism: J. Lust, E. Eynikel, and K. Hauspie, with the collaboration of
      G. Chamberlain, A Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint, pts. 1-2
      (Bernard A. Taylor, reviewer).

      Many thanks to Bernard Taylor for his efforts, and let me remind those of
      you who are currently reviewing books for TC that we hope to see your
      reviews soon! I hope, too, that some of you are working on articles for
      submission to TC. I don't want our editorial board to have nothing to do
      over the summer (or winter, in the case of our South African and
      Australian editors)!

      Jimmy Adair
      General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism