tc-list Identification?

  • Tracy Hawke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 1998
      Hello,

      I'm the Departmental Secretary in the Modern Languages Department at
      Montana State University. I apologize for sending this message to your
      list since it isn't exactly "on-topic", but I've run out of other resources
      and options. A member of your list suggested that I send this phrase in:
      "Spilnosti dojdes Samostatnosti." I was wondering if anyone on your list
      could identify this language and/or knew the translation to English. If
      so, would they please contact me off-list at thawke@...? I believe
      it is Old Slavic... The closest modern language so far seems to be
      Croatian. Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

      Sincerely,
      Tracy Hawke