Re: tc-list Wanted: Good homes for tc books; good reviews for TC publication

  • Leonard Greenspoon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 9:40 AM
      It has been about two months since I sent out ten books to various
      individuals for TC review..I hope that some of you will be sending me your
      reviews soon. Summer can be a "catch-up" time for things like book
      reviewing.

      If you have any questions or if (mail service forbid!) you never received
      the book you "ordered," let me know..

      In the meantime, I hope all is well with all of you

      thanks so much

      leonard

      * Leonard Jay Greenspoon, Chairholder *
      * Klutznick Chair in Jewish Civilization *
      * Creighton University *
      2500 California Plaza
      Admin Bldg #333, Omaha, Nebraska 68178 *
      * phone (402)-280-2304 fax (402)-280-4731 *
      * e-mail: LJGRN@... *