Re: tc-list Concordances

  • Kevin W. Woodruff
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 1998
      The NIV Exhaustive concordance is one of the best!
      Amazon.com has it:

      The NIV Exhaustive Concordance (Regency Reference Library
      Book)
      by Edward W. Goodrick, John R., III Kohlenberger (Editor)
      List: $39.99
      Our Price: $27.99
      You Save: $12.00 (30%)

      Availability: This title usually ships within 24
      hours.

      Hardcover, 1853 pages
      Published by Zondervan Pub House
      Publication date: December 1990
      Dimensions (in inches): 2.42 x 11.30 x 8.75
      ISBN: 0310436907