tc-list Comfort and Barrett

  • Dave Aiken
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 1998
      Jimmy Adair asked me to post for the benefit of TC-ers the table of
      contents of Comfort and Barrett's book, since it has been mentioned several
      times in recent days. The book contains transciptions (in Greek characters)
      of the manuscripts indicated.

      David Aiken
      Editor, Academic and Reference Books
      Baker Book House
      daiken@...
      http://www.bakerbooks.com/catalogs/academic/new.html
      616-682-8388 ext. 132
      616-676-2315 fax

      -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

      THE COMPLETE TEXT OF THE EARLIEST NEW TESTAMENT MANUSCRIPTS

      Edited by Philip W. Comfort and David P. Barrett

      CONTENTS

      List of Manuscript Photos

      Acknowledgments

      Introduction