tc-list Comfort, Barrett...

  • TRB - S.M. Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 1998
      Jim,
      I'm pretty sure after speaking to Baker Books that
      "Complete texts of the Earliest NT Manuscripts" will
      contain the various papyri sources in GREEK. I was
      asking them emphatically because I was to be sorely
      disappointed if it was one of those "translated in
      English with the Strong's #'s" books. I'm not sure
      which manuscripts, but I know that it was originally
      to be around 50(?) but then Comfort kept finding and
      adding more. It seems from what Baker said, he will
      be publishing some papyri for the 1st. time. We'll
      see!

      Sean M. Kelly aletheias_biblion@...
      Biblical Languages "The chief end of man is to
      glorify God BY enjoying Him
      forever." -Dr.John Piper-
      <http://www.desiringgod.org>