tc-list Scribal fonts

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 1998
      Lister friends:

      I have repaired the Zayin in my Lachish palaeohebrew
      fonts and have also created Moabite Stele Palaeohebrew and
      Codex Sinaiticus Scribal Uncial. I am also constructing
      Elephantine Aramaic, Qumran Herodian and Hasmonean scripts
      and Samaritan Pentateuch..all True Type font sets. Besides
      being a helluva lotta fun, I am making these available to
      all of you that so wish as a token of my appreciation for
      the many months of productive discussions. Until I get
      them set up on my website (where other fonts are available),
      I will be glad to upload them (zipped with keys) to anyone
      who wants them. If you see some corrections I can make,
      please let me know.

      Jack
      --
      D’man dith laych idneh d’nishMA nishMA