tc-list biblical mss. in the DS scrolls

  • Ronald L. Minton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 1998
      I was reading about biblical mss. from among the Dead Sea Scrolls.
      I apologize for not having Harold Scanlin's email address. Harold, in
      his excellent and valuable 1993 book _The Dead Sea Scrolls_, p. 10, says
      "There are about 250 Qumran biblical manuscripts...." How does this
      relate to p. 107, "The number of O.T. mss. among the Dead Sea Scroll
      discoveries (180)...."?

      --
      Prof. Ron Minton: rminton@... W (417)268-6053 H 833-9581
      Baptist Bible Graduate School 628 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803