tc-list DC Parker - Living Text - Book Review

  • Steven Carr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 1998
      There is a book review of D.C.Parker's book 'The Living Text of the
      Gospels' in 'Church Times' 20 Feb 1998, by the Revd. Colin Hickling.

      I quote the last paragraph
      'This is then, an authoritative overview by an expert of a sometimes
      neglected field of study. It is well written, needs no knowledge of
      Greek, and will be valued by all who enjoy the detail of a carefully
      conducted argument.'.

      It is indeed an excellent book and aimed at just my level.

      --
      Steven Carr steven@...
      Visit the UK's leading atheist Web page