Re: tc-list Synoptic-L

  • Jean VALENTIN
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969
      >Similar messages are being sent to Crosstalk, Joudaios-L, b-greek,
      >Acts-L and Graphai. My apologies if you have received more than one
      >announcement about Synoptic-L.

      Dear Mr Parker,

      Thank you for the information! I have a little question: I have never
      heard of the list Acts-L. I suppose it is about the Acts of the Apostles,
      but I would like to find more about it. Where can I have more details?

      Thank you for your help.

      Jean V.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 1998
        Regarding Acts-L, it is a mailing list, as Jean surmised, on Acts,
        though it has branched out to Luke-Acts. You may request addition to
        the list by contacting Gregory Bloomquist. I hope this isn't secret
        knowledge and I just got myself in trouble!

        Ken Litwak
        M. Litt/Ph.D. program
        Trinity College/Univ. of Bristol
        Bristol, England
      • DC PARKER
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 1998
          Dear Colleague

          The information you require is on Mark Goodacre's home page:

          http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre.htm#E-Lists

          With best wishes

          DC PARKER
          DEPT OF THEOLOGY