Re: tc-list Synoptic-L

  • Jean VALENTIN
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969
      >Similar messages are being sent to Crosstalk, Joudaios-L, b-greek,
      >Acts-L and Graphai. My apologies if you have received more than one
      >announcement about Synoptic-L.

      Dear Mr Parker,

      Thank you for the information! I have a little question: I have never
      heard of the list Acts-L. I suppose it is about the Acts of the Apostles,
      but I would like to find more about it. Where can I have more details?

      Thank you for your help.

      Jean V.

      Jean Valentin - Bruxelles - Belgique
      e-mail: jgvalentin@...
      "Als liefde het antwoord is, kunt U dan misschien de vraag nog een keer
      stellen?"
    • DC PARKER
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 1998
        Subscribers to the list may be interested in the formation of a list
        on the Synoptic Problem, edited by my colleague Dr Mark Goodacre. A
        copy of his announcement follows:

        Synoptic-L

        Synoptic-L, a new Email conference on the interrelationships of the
        Synoptic Gospels, is now being launched. In order to subscribe,
        send an Email to Majordomo@... with the following message in
        its body:

        Subscribe Synoptic-L

        For full details, visit the Synoptic-L web site at:

        http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l

        Similar messages are being sent to Crosstalk, Joudaios-L, b-greek,
        Acts-L and Graphai. My apologies if you have received more than one
        announcement about Synoptic-L.

        --------------------------------------
        Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...
        Homepage: http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre.htm

        DC PARKER
        DEPT OF THEOLOGY
        UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
        TEL. 0121-414 3613
        FAX 0121-414 6866
        E-MAIL PARKERDC@...
      • Kenneth D. Litwak
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 1998
          Regarding Acts-L, it is a mailing list, as Jean surmised, on Acts,
          though it has branched out to Luke-Acts. You may request addition to
          the list by contacting Gregory Bloomquist. I hope this isn't secret
          knowledge and I just got myself in trouble!

          Ken Litwak
          M. Litt/Ph.D. program
          Trinity College/Univ. of Bristol
          Bristol, England
        • DC PARKER
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 1998
            Dear Colleague

            The information you require is on Mark Goodacre's home page:

            http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre.htm#E-Lists

            With best wishes

            DC PARKER
            DEPT OF THEOLOGY