tc-list Re: O'Callaghan Interview Translation

  • Dexter Garnier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 1:48 AM
      On 2/7/98 8:57 PM I wrote:

      >>(http://ekeko.rcp.net.pe/IAL/vm/texts/ocal7q5.htm).
      >
      >The following url will translate the interview at the url noted above
      >into English:
      >
      >http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?

      I should have noted that the translation(s) from the url above
      are machine translations and much less than perfect. But for
      those with no Spanish it does make the interview accessible.
      Also, it seems the document is too large to translate in its
      entirety, but it can be read by cutting and pasting sections into
      the "translate box."

      My apologies for not mentioning this in the first place.

      Dexter Garnier