Re: tc-list dates

  • DC PARKER
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 1998
      Kilpatrick: 1910-1989

      That's the easiest. I'll include any more later if I can find time
      to chase them up.

      DC PARKER
      DEPT OF THEOLOGY
      UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
      TEL. 0121-414 3613
      FAX 0121-414 6866
      E-MAIL PARKERDC@...
    • Ronald L. Minton
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 1998
        Many thanks for the previous help on those pesky dates.
        I am still looking for dates on these men:

        Ian Paisley -birth date needed-
        Rene Pache
        Marchant King
        Harry A Sturz ( -1989)
        Edwin Palmer

        --
        Prof. Ron Minton: rminton@... W (417)268-6053 H 833-9581
        Baptist Bible Graduate School 628 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 1998
          For Ron Minton:

          I'd suggest checking in a "Who's Who" at the local library for Paisley's
          birthdate.

          Write to Sturz' school (or publisher), and ask when he was born.

          Ditto for the others.

          --Petersen.

          >Many thanks for the previous help on those pesky dates.
          >I am still looking for dates on these men:
          >
          >Ian Paisley -birth date needed-
          >Rene Pache
          >Marchant King
          >Harry A Sturz ( -1989)
          >Edwin Palmer
          >
          >--
          >Prof. Ron Minton: rminton@... W (417)268-6053 H 833-9581
          >Baptist Bible Graduate School 628 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803
        • DrJDPrice
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 28, 1998
            Hi Ron:
            << Many thanks for the previous help on those pesky dates.
            I am still looking for dates on these men:

            Ian Paisley -birth date needed-
            Rene Pache
            Marchant King
            Harry A Sturz ( -1989)
            Edwin Palmer

            Marchant King was my theology professor in Seminary.
            He taught at Northwest Baptist Seminary in Tacoma,
            Washington. I don't have their address handy. Surely
            someone there knows his dates.
            Jim Price