tc-list Pasor and NT editions

  • William L. Petersen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 1998
      This is a re-transmission of a message I sent to the list yesterday; my
      copy of it, from the list-server at Emory was truncated after the quotation
      from Lincoln's original post--thus eliminating the reason for my post.

      The gremlins are at it again <G>.

      --Petersen

      ---------------------- Post which may have been truncated follows------------

      Thanks to G. Lincoln for supplying the two references from the OCLC re Pasor: