Re: tc-list Zech 12:10

  • Mark Gipe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 1998
      Thanks very much Jim and Curt and Jean for replying to my post on Zech 12:10

      Jean noted that Ginsburg was refering to variants as we know from the way
      Ginsburg said "ketiv" and "Qeri". My question is does anyone know which
      manscripts have these variants that is "Qeri" written in their margins?

      Thanks you very much once again

      Shalom alechem, kol shel etchem

      Mark Gipe

      P.S. I will check out the book you spoke about Jean Thanks!!!