archives of tc-list on Web: update

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 1997
      All of the tc-list archives back to November 1995 are now available on the
      Web at http://findmail.com/listsaver/tc-list. Messages can be sorted by
      author, thread, date, or subject, and a search feature is also available.
      I think that having the archives on the Web will be very convenient for
      people on the list (and others) interested in what we've discussed.
      Remember, too, that the archives can be downloaded from our ftp site
      (ftp://shemesh.scholar.emory.edu/pub/openhouse/tc-list) and searched on
      your local machine.

      Jimmy Adair, Listowner, TC-List
      and
      -------------> http://shemesh.scholar.emory.edu <--------------