tc-list REV 4:11

  • Roderic L. Mullen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 1997
      In re the textual question on Rev. 4:11, let me point out the most recent
      commentary by David Aune, REVELATION ,Word Biblical Commentary 52a, (Dallas:
      WordBooks, 1997). I just picked up my copy last week and have found it
      excellent on textual questions. (By the way, for the newcomers, Aune,
      following Schmid, points out that the best group of textual witnesses "in
      general" in the Apocalypse is the combination A and C.) Hope this helps--
      Rod Mullen