tc-list New article on web page

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 1997
      Sorry to inflict this on the entire list, but I forgot who asked about
      this....

      As per request from (someone), I have added a brief article about the
      texts and apparati of some of the leading critical editions. So far I've
      done Hodges & Farstad (and don't say it's not a critical edition;
      whatever you may think, it has an apparatus :-), Merk, Nestle
      (editions 1-25 and editions 26-27), Souter, Tasker, and UBS. Examples
      of how to use the apparatus are included for Merk and Nestle.

      I'm going to wait to hear people's reactions before adding
      Bover, Tischendorf, von Soden, etc.

      I've updated a few other articles; I hope they too will prove useful.

      This is probably going to be the last update for a while. Too many
      other things to do....

      I hope that answers all questions addressed to me. It's been a
      busy week....