Re: Codex Phillipps 1388

  • David G.K. Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 1997
      A new edition of the Peshitta NT (and Harklean) is being produced by
      Barbara Aland and co at the Muenster Institut fur neutestamentliche
      Textforschung, "Das Neue Testament in syrischer Ueberlieferung" (W.
      de Gruyter). So far three volumes have appeared) containing the major
      catholic epistles, and Rom., 1& 2 Cor., Gal., Eph., Phil., and Col. I
      believe another vol. is on its way.

      I don't know about anyone else, but I would be fascinated to see some
      examples of your collations.

      David Taylor

      Dr David G.K.Taylor email: d.g.k.taylor@...
      Department of Theology, tel: 0121-414 5666
      University of Birmingham, fax: 0121-414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT,
      U.K.