Re: codex Phillips 1388?

  • schmiul@uni-muenster.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 1997
      Jean,

      Sorry for lately dealing with your request, but I was away for some days.

      Codex Phillipps 1388 should be kept at the Staatsbibliothek in Berlin. There are
      two buildings of the Staatsbibliothek, one "Unter den Linden" and the other at
      the "Potsdamer Platz". Most likely the MS is kept "Unter den Linden", for I
      recently consulted codex Phillipps 1707 (Latin Harmony) at that place. However,
      just use the mailing address covering MS requests from both buildings:

      Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin
      Preussischer Kulturbesitz
      Handschriftenabteilung

      D-10102 Berlin

      They deliver microfilms within roughly four weeks. They charge 1 DM per image (=
      1 fol.) plus shipping costs. If your MS covers the whole NT, it might well
      amount to 150 DM. BTW-- It is possible to ask for the prospected costs in
      advance.

      Hope this helps.

      Ulrich Schmid, Muenster