tc: J. Weingreen

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 1997
      I would appreciate it if anyone could direct me to a review of J.
      Weingreen's "Introduction to the Critical Study of the Text of the Hebrew
      Bible".

      Thanks

      (I ask because his "horizontal model" is very intriguing).

      Jim

      +++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jim West, ThD
      Adjunct Professor of Bible, Quartz Hill School of Theology

      jwest@...
    • Leonard Greenspoon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 1997
        I reviewed Weingreen's book back in 1983: BIBLICAL ARCHAEOLOGIST 46 (1983)
        190f. Hope it proves of some help, leonard

        * Leonard Jay Greenspoon, Chairholder *
        * Klutznick Chair in Jewish Civilization *
        * Creighton University *
        * Admin Bldg #333, Omaha, Nebraska 68178 *
        * phone (402)-280-2304 fax (402)-280-4731 *
        * e-mail: LJGRN@... *